For better results and time efficiency, here are some tips to keep in mind:
Before your appointment:
Please ensure you pay your retainer fee within 24 hours of scheduling your appointment or your appointment will be cancelled. We will send you the link for your retainer as well as the following guide for your appointment.
You will receive a Covid19 Wellness survey the day before your appointment which must be completed before you may enter the salon.
The retainer fee is non-refundable. In the event of last minute cancellations and rescheduling less than 48 hours notice or missed appointments the retainer will be forfeited. A new retainer fee will need to be purchased for future appointment. Cancellations due to illness, will have the retainer fee forwarded to your next appointment. Appointments cancelled due to illness must wait three weeks to reschedule.
If you are running late:
Please arrive on time. Lateness will not be permitted as it will alter the schedule and change our allotted sanitizing time between appointments which increases the risk for all. Our schedule will be very tight to accommodate all of our beloved clients as well as the necessary cleaning to ensure everyone's safety. If you are late, your appointment will be cancelled and your non-refundable retainer fee will be forfeited. A new retainer fee will need to be purchased for future appointment.
Day of your appointment:
Curly clients: Please avoid coming in with your hair straightened, pulled up into a bun, ponytail or braids or we may be unable to provide your service to you. We ask you come with your hair pre-detangled, hanging loosely, not pulled back, dry and styled the way you normally wear it curly. This will allow your stylist to perform a proper cut and give you your best results.
- Please arrive minimum 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- When you arrive, please call salon to let us know you are here.
- Please be at the salon door 5 minutes before your scheduled time so that when we call you when your stylist is ready for you, you can enter right away into the salon for your scheduled time.
- We require that you have a face mask while in the salon. If you do not have one, you can purchase a disposable one for $2. This can be added to your final invoice.
- Please come to your appointment alone. Unfortunately, we cannot have additional family, friends or children in the salon during appointments.
- Complimentary drinks and snacks will be suspended during this time. If you wish to bring your own drink, you may do this.
- We ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided at the entrance of the salon and wait on the specified social distancing circle for your stylist.
- Your temperature will be taken via an infrared no contact thermometer.
- At this time, we will not be accepting cash for payment or tips. Visa/Debit/MC will be accepted in the salon. If you prefer, we can send you an invoice prior to your appointment or even while you are in the salon which can be paid online for a complete contactless transaction (this can include any product you also wish to purchase).
After your appointment:
During these unprecedented times, we are continuing with our goal to provide a warm, safe, healthy environment and absolute best experience to all our clients. If you feel we have missed that standard please contact us and let us know how we can improve.
For new guests, we understand you will be receiving a lot of information about your hair and the products we used during your visit that can be overwhelming. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us and we will answer any and all of your questions.